Speedo prides itself on providing you and your family, with durable swimming costumes of superior quality and design.
To ensure that you get the best result from your Speedo’s, please follow these easy steps and enjoy wearing your Speedo’s time and time again.
- Rinse with fresh, cold water after use.
- Dry in the shade after rinsing. Use caution with wrapping your wet swimmers in your towel – it may be holding in the chlorinated water!
- Occasionally hand-wash with mild soap – do not machine wash or tumble dry.
- Apply sunscreen approximately 15 minutes before putting on your costume, as oil and/or lotion can deteriorate the fabric.
And remember to NEVER
- Wash your Speedo’s in the washing machine.
- Leave swimwear rolled in a wet towel – use caution as your towel could be holding in the chlorinated water!
- Leave hanging dripping wet, without first rinsing as above.
- Use tumble dryer or heater.
- Soak or bleach.
- Or leave your swimwear in direct sunlight for extended periods of time.