Feel supported, comfortable and confident every time you swim with the right swimwear for your body shape. Find the perfect swimwear below with our expert guide on back design, fabric and body type.
Select the right leg height
Speedo Female designs offer a variety of leg heights to suit your preferred fit and for every activity.
The guide below gives you an indication for the garment fit so you can find the right level of coverage… or cheekiness.
Select the right back: for style or performance
With so many swimsuit back design options it can be confusing to figure out which is right for you. Here’s a simple guide to each design.
- Aids shoulder movement for freedom in swimming
- Perfect for longer training sessions
- Durable straps so your suit will last longer
Muscleback or Image
- Greater back coverage
- Extra bust support
- Can reduce drag to help you swim a little faster
Leaderback or Sierra
- Freedom of movement so you can swim all four strokes in easily
- Slightly less coverage
- Avoid tan lines if you swim outdoors
- Easy shoulder movement
- Try an X back or Tie back for an adjustable fit.
- Maximum coverage
- Zip for ease of putting on/taking off
- High Neck design
- Unrestricted movement
- Thick, adjustable straps for support
- Sleek, stylish look with less back coverage
- All the benefits of a Muscleback or Image uplift, with the added benefit of a clip for ease of putting on/taking off
- Our newest addition to the Speedo womens range
- Moderate straps that cross at the back for maximum support and minimum coverage
- Joined by mesh panelling at the waist for a sleek open back look
- Body positioning and shaping
Know your fabrics:
- Endurance+ is Speedo’s most durable fabric, with shape retention and 100% chlorine resistance. Comfortable, quick drying and exclusive to Speedo, it is the premium choice for your swimwear for a soft a stretchy fabric, that will continue to fit like new for longer.
- Speedo Eco Fabric comes with the added benefit of circular production. Did you know that we source recycled and reclaimed plastic water bottles, break them down and weave them into our Eco Fabric? The result is chlorine resistant, feel good swimwear with a softer hand feel.
Body Types: Finding The Perfect Swimsuit
Here’s our top tips for feeling confident no matter what your body type.
If you’re looking for bust support
- Choose a style with adjustable straps for a better fit and added comfort
- Thicker straps offer better support for a more comfortable swim
- Avoid V Necklines which may be unsupportive when swimming
- Accentuate your waist with a swimsuit that features a waistband design
- Don’t be afraid of bold colours or a bold pattern!
Finding your size
Unlike clothing, swimwear needs to sit slimly to avoid drag and gaping when in the water. Whilst our sizing runs true to size according to this slim-fit, you can also use our size charts to find the best fit for you.
|WOMENS SWIMSUIT SIZES|