Speedo Leaderback One Piece - Free Spirit
There are 4 key features to think about, the 3 F’s fit, feel, fabric and also sun protection.
What makes Speedo swimwear so special?
Simply - Speedo's design experience and their world famous Endurance+ fabric creates swimwear that is packed full benefits:
- Starting with Endurance+ fabric - yes it's 100% chlorine resistant
- Colours stay bright and vibrant - no fading ... hooray!
- Endurance+ fabric retains its elasticity so you don't get that horrid baggy/see through effect you experience with Lyrca as it starts to break down.
- Speedo use a chlorine resistant thread to stitch everything together (not everyone knows that’s important too!) and ensure they literally don’t fall apart at the seams
- Your child's swim suit has been designed with movement in mind creating a swimsuit suitable for swimming lessons and fun at the beach
- Speedo designs for comfort, the 4 way stretch technology of Endurance+ fabric gives added softness, comfort and happy swimmers! Ensuring they get wear after wear out of their swimwear.
- I swear, once our customers experience Speedo swimwear they never go back - don't waste your money on Lycra!
What are the benefits of swimwear made of Endurance+ fabric?
- 20 times more fade resistant - colours stay bright
- Retains its elasticity, no baggy fabric
- Quick drying
- Exclusive to Speedo
Endurance+ fabric is certainly not a fad, we've tried and tested it - quick backstory in our recent past life we ran a large swimming school and spent literally hours in chlorinated water teaching and our Speedo Endurance+ fabric really did all of what it claims. Don't waste your money on Lycra or copy cats.
- Digital Yardage Print
- Embroidered logo
- Chlorine Resistant Thread
- Material 53% Polyester / 47% PBT Polyester
Speedo's Junior range goes from size 6 to size 16 with a cross over with the larger of the toddler range (size 6-7) - check out the size chart below and additional measurements below:
|Girls Size Chart|
While Speedo's sizes line up to average ages pretty well having fitted thousands of pairs of togs I have found some variability between styles of the same size.
So I got out my measuring tape and have added in a style specific measurement* below, hope it is helpful:
|Size 10 - From middle of neckline to seam of crotch||50 cm
|Size 12 - From middle of neckline to seam of crotch||51 cm|
* please note these measurements are approximate
Speedo® the world’s leading swimwear brand is passionate about life in and around the water.
From learn to swim through to swimming for fitness our mission is to inspire people to swim and we aim to do that by encouraging healthy activity of swimming.
Born in 1928 on and around Bondi, Sydney, Speedo has natural affinities with the beach and the pool. We have swimwear and equipment for people of all ages to do all sorts of water activities.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh